Excellent opportunity for an outstanding candidate to join an exciting and dynamic mass participation events agency for a 3 – 6 month term. Start date flexible.
You will be an integral member of the team, assisting and supporting the event tams with the delivery of one of the UK's top mass participation event series.
A varied and flexible role, your day to day duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Helping to deliver world class charity challenge events
- Providing quality customer service to our participants and charity partners
- Prepping equipment, materials and literature ready for event delivery
- Coordinating the staff teams that work on the events
- Research, design and innovation
- Assisting on weekend events throughout the summer events season
- Other Related administration
The ideal candidate will:
- Be enthusiastic, resourceful and pro active with a genuine interest in an event management career
- Be a graduate with with a keen interest in outdoor sports events
- Be a highly organised multi-tasker
- Have proven experience in an organisational role, able to follow process and manage own workload
- Be confident with good interpersonal skills and good telephone manner
- Have excellent, demonstrable Excel, Word, and PowerPoint expertise
- Be a fluent speaker of English and eligible to live and work in the United Kingdom
- Be excited about working on multiple weekend events (in exchange for lieu/overtime) throughout the event season May – September.
In exchange for your hard work and enthusiasm Action Challenge will provide opportunity to rapidly gain hands on experience in a range of event related disciplines including operations, marketing, production and delivery.
Please send all CV's to email@example.com before the 15th May 2019.