Continuous walk from Chepstow to Hereford, Sat morning start, on through day & night for a Sun finish. Most participants will be on this epic challenge!
- Times: Chepstow start Sat 11 August, 7am - 10am
- Route: Chepstow Start to Ross-on-Wye at half way then onto a Hereford finish.
- Target Time: 20 - 34 hours
- Hot meal at half way Rest Stop 55km (Sat dinner)
- Hot meal at ~73km Rest Stop (late dinner / early breakfast)
- Finishers meal (Sunday morning / afternoon)
- Snacks roughly every 12.5km
- Shuttles from finish to nearest mainline station
Optional extras you can book:
- Baggage transfer (in cash on the day) to finish or to half way / then to finish
- Meal at ~24km (free snacks still available)
- Spectator meals at 24km, 55km, 73km and 100km
- Parking at Hereford (finish)
- Optional coach transfer back to London (coming soon)
Signing up for the Challenge:
Charity Fundraising Option: £80 to register & fundraise at least £425 for your chosen charity.
Fundraise for one of the Charity Partners & get 25% OFF your Reg Fee
Self Fund Option: £185 payable to cover the cost of your challenge