2018 video - See what an Ultra Challenge is like...
It's Your Challenge
WALK, JOG, or RUN it
NEW - 11/12 August 2018
The Wye Valley provides a stunning setting for this new and testing challenge - with fantastic riverside sections enroute and some tough hills in between with fabulous views! A Saturday morning start in Chepstow and ahead lies 100km of dramatic scenery, the historic Offas Dyke, castles and hill top forts before the finish line, where an overwhelming sense of elation awaits.
Whether you're a walker and new to endurance events, or a marathon runner looking to up the distance - the journey will be unforgettable. With some training and determination anyone can take on the Wye Valley - so join us for a real challenge in 2018!
- Full Challenge (100km) - 24+hrs
- 1st Half option (~55km)
- 2nd Half option (~45km)
- 2nd Half 'join a 100km-er' option
- Quarter option (1st ~25km)
- Full Challenge '2 Day Option'
- ...with halfway camp option
- Tented Village start & warm up
- FREE meals + snacks & drinks
- Rest stops every ~ 12.5km
- Fully signed route & chip timing
- Trekmasters, medics, massage
- Baggage transfer service
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Fastest runners trophies
- Shuttle buses - finish to station
- Optional coach back to London
- Training & Kit guides
- Optional Training Walks/Runs
- Wye Valley Challege APP!